THIS JOURNAL CONTAINS SPOILERS.
(This journal is for people who watched 'Inside Out'!).
I saw this newest Pixar's and Disney's movie today, and I must say: I REALLY LIKED IT!
Usually I don't write journals about any movie, but this time I need to do it, since I have some questions
From the time when I remember, I loved most Pixar's movies, they're not only funny and so colourful
(ahh this CGI is amazing), but also wise and touching life's difficult problems (elder age, widower's life,
children-parents relations, children's feelings and many, many others).
Many people was telling me (and I read in reviews too), how fantastic is 'Inside Out', Pixar's-Disney's newest
movie, soooo I went to cinema today.
I loved it!!
But, yet, I have some doubts and questions to you:
1. In the beginning of movie, there's a scene when all emotions watch Riley's happy flashbacks.
Sadness constantly touches the balls, making them blue (Joy's mad about it).
WHY Sadness touches them again and again? She says 'oh, I'm sorry, I did it again', so it seems
not to be planned, but?... It wasn't said in the movie, and I think it's a missing explanation.
2. Riley's was drinking with her friend something called 'Brain Freeze' (and all emotions did
). But, WHAT IS this Brain Freeze?! Is it any relation to any American drink, which
makes you feel cold?
3. That was said, I'll cry my eyes out when I see the sad scenes in the movie.
To be honest, I cried a little in Bing-Bong's disappearing scene (awwww
when Riley's came back home. Ah, and I cried on opening short movie 'Lava'.
That's all! Mostly I was laughing so hard, the movie
was such an amusing thing!
4. Just a thought: never judge from trailer, who will be main character
in a movie, and what the things will look like. Trailer is very different
from a movie!! I've never expected that it is Joy, who actually was main
character, and I was surprised how Fear, Disgust and Anger are only
'supporting heroes'. Plus I thought Bing-Bong is a villain...
So, if somebody can explain me these scenes, please do it
And now something better, my favourite scenes (there are too many!):
1. Definitely all Fear's moments. All emotions are cute in their own
way, and I can't decide who I like the most, but Fear - his design
and his expressive character, are bae.
2. The song from tooth paste advertisement, which was stuck in Riley's
mind (I forgot the name of it), the irritating repetitions of it were genial!
3. Special effects, exactly falling 'islands' and dream train being broked.
4. Bing-Bong was crying by bonbons! Awwh <3
4. Dream boy in Riley's mind!
5. All ending scenes (how emotions are different in minds of
people doing different jobs etc.)
And I forgot what else I like...What was yours?